In mathematics reign basic rules. If you have the same Routine to follow, you will always come to the same answer. To use In magic tricks mathematics is both an art and a science, however. Of course, you can use these Tricks to not read minds, but if you’re doing everything correctly, you’ll be able to impress your friends, because you will know their answer without having to tell you! In this post I will show you how to guess a number between 1 and 100 – you would love this mentalism magick trick.
WATCH THIS AND THANK ME LATER
The 2 digits number guessing trick
- Find a volunteer -Ask the crowd for a volunteer who wants you to guess the number he picked.
- Let him choose a number between 1 and 10. Theoretically, he could think of any real number. However, it is easier to stay only for Numbers between 1 and 100
- This magick trick is suitable for beginners as it is one of the easiest. Nevertheless, it is pretty impressive. Just follow these easy steps and let your Partner be surprised, as you can guess his answer could be:
- Let him have his number multiply by 2.
- Let him have his new number by 5, multiply.
- Leave him to his current number by the original number of parts.
- Leave him to his current number 7 subtract.
- “Guess” is the answer. If not charged, your Volunteers will be his answer is always 3.
- Become a witness of how he can hardly believe it, that you can read his thoughts can!
- An example: If your friend has chosen the number 3, the statement: 3×2=6. 6×5=30. 30/3=10. 10-7=3.
- Perform the “half share”-Trick. This is a little more complicated, but it’s perfect to impress your friends. This time also you have to select a number, which is why you ought to choose the beginning of an even number. As soon as your friend has chosen a number, follow these steps:
- Let him have his number multiply by 2.
- Choose a straight number. Let your friend in the head add this number to his current number.
- Let him have his new number in 2 parts.
- Let him have his original number subtracted.
- ““Guess” the number. This time, the correct answer will be half of the straight number that you chose.
- An example: Your friend chose the 3, you chose the 10. The calculation is as follows: 3×2=6. 6+10=16. 16/2=8. 8-3=5. 5 is half of 10!
- Impress your friend with the “Lucky Number 13”-Trick. This Trick is based on the unique properties of the multiples of 9. Here the number selected by your Partner must be between 1 and 10. Once he has selected a number, before you go as follows:
- His number 9 multiply let him.
- Let him be the first and second digit of its number to add. If it should be a single-digit number (for example, 9), it remains in this.
- Let him add 4 of his new number.
- “Guess” is the answer. The answer will be every time 13.
- Become a witness of how he is everything he considered to be safe and real, well behind the questions.
- If your friend has chosen the number 3, the statement: 3×9=27. 2+7=9. 9+4=13.
- Give your imagination a bit of momentum. Also when it’s most important that you follow the steps correctly, so you’re a magic trick. And magic tricks must, of course, style, delivered. Give them a self-conscious, theatrical presentation that will make it all even more fun.
With these steps, you will guess the two digits number every time!
Why does it work?
majority of magic tricks is your audience useless steps and information to distract. The core mechanics of many of these Tricks is that your friend is subtracted in the course of its own, the number of the equation. Once this Variable is out of the game, you have full control over where it leads to the equation
Recognize unique patterns and abnormalities in mathematics. The reason why the “Lucky Number 13″Trick works so well is that a lot of times the work of 9 between 1 and 10, in a very special, unique way. For each possible answer (9, 18, 27, etc.), the cross-sum is 9. Even if this is a unique feature of the multiples of 9, many of the mathematicians are known, it is sufficient for a great Trick, especially if your friend has found out the other Tricks quickly that the selected number has been in the course of the steps
Know that the answer always depends on information, you are in the equation pretend. You can add as many additions and subtractions as you like, as long as you eliminate them from your Partner-selected Variable. The “Your number is now 3” Trick can be changed, and he can end in any number.
I hope you enjoyed it and answer this question: Can ou guess the number I am thinking of right now? 🙂